160/ 3443401111
Sunday, January 6, 2013 : }
Tabs for my song post-title because right now Fuga is stuck in my head (and I rly fear permanently). Oh well HAHAHA please let me grow to love the song instead of fearing and running away from it.
I don't know what I'm doing here the day before school starts, with unfinished homework less than half a metre away (what's new?) like I used to when I blogged more frequently HAHA. But I was blog-hopping, coming across old blogs and felt like reviving this space.
I realised I still haven't properly written down anything I've felt about this year; guess it really went too fast! Had a habit of recording everything I had in my DHS handbooks, but since I was always too lazy to lug it to school and clog up my bag sometimes I'd go for three weeks without filling in and then look back, try to rack my brains to fill it in and FORGET haha. Should be more meticulous this year, maybe put a calendar at my (yes new yay) desk or something?
(I should also record what I've been up to the past week, now).
I guess right now one of the few resolutions I've got would be to SLEEP EARLIER, and I'll be breaking it next week for orientation already (broke it for guitar chalet too HAHA). Worth it though! I realised that Y6 is going to be the last year I'll ever have to be able to balance my studies, extracurriculars and Him also. Wondering what happened to cell leadership and ushering, guess that all wasn't meant for me because it's something I would never have been able to handle.
So yup gna try make it a good year also, not that Y5 wasn't, but I think there are many things I could've done better...ESP to make sure that I'm currently not staring blankly at my Chem MCQ.
My laptop's rather laggy, gna have to clear my files and reformat it. ):
CHINGYING; 9:27 PM