with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

159/ it's time to begin, isn't it
Thursday, December 20, 2012 : }

Seehian and Glen introduced me to the song from Perks (didn't notice it when I was watching w Vivian though, oops, and with an alto guitar in front of me with HAHA the stuff I do while carrying my guitar sometimes gets pretty crazy but it's the price you pay for stacking events) ytd at OGL trng! Decided to do it for OGL performance because it's Stomp-able and with a cool guitar riff. Can't believe how enthu I got yesterday looking through all their different acoustic and rock videos on youtube trying to figure out how the arrangement was like. Must be overdue excitement from Jiaqi returning my beloved prime aww.

Anyway, it still never fails to amaze me how these musicians can interpret their songs in so many ways with bass lines and riffs and all. I think GE's made me so much more appreciative of music (: too bad I still can't play even basic chords that well >: shall keep striving, just wish I knew how to learn it faster. Sometimes it does get frustrating how I lack so much even in tabs, with the syf piece and all.

I just realised today is 20122012 HAHAHA. Guess I'm gna have a lot of things undone if the world does end (although I don't believe it) but somehow...I don't think I'll regret that much maybe? I think alot of Y5s have made sacrifices, like free time during the holidays and doing extra stuff that we maybe would want to do on a whim, for CCA and studies and everything else. And I guess they'e necessary. (:

Singapore's still so hot! Can't believe it's an almost 50degree temperature increase from -16 in Korea. Guitar trip was cool, should upload my photos some other time. Didn't bring my dslr along and I'm glad I did, although there were many shots that my EOS could've done better, I think the compact let me have a lot more freedom walking around and playing with the snow (FREEZING btw). You can't jam a dslr in your pocket, that's for sure.

Also really glad for the experience, playing White Christmas in front of the students somehow helped me connect EDS to Guitar. I mean that's why they're all called performing arts because we play to bring our music to an audience, for them to enjoy what we do. Cliched as it sounds somehow it never occurred to me before (except maybe during concert when I was so excited about playing our level song for classmates since it's quite meaningful to our batch) during combined or sectionals when we were in the rooms just drilling and refining. Hope I keep that in mind all the way to April next year.

Gonna catch up with some of the 2L friends later! Can't believe that a year later, we're all doing such different things our paths hardly cross. But we've been tgt for so many years I still really treasure them, somehow I'm always more at ease w them & I'm grateful for that.

Somehow I realise I never quite get around to blogging or recording everything I want to, but this'll do. Hopefully I squeeze in some time soon to actually TALK about my holidays instead of just faint fragments of everything before I forget them hmm. (And math HBL too ohshucks)

/so while scrolling through photos to decorate this post with I realised that I really should delete all my repetitions of attempted artsy shots. They're taking up WAY too much space. <: at="at" better="better" em="em" get="get" hope="hope" i="i" photog="photog" soon.="soon." thing="thing" this="this">


CHINGYING; 11:22 AM