CUBE 158
Friday, November 23, 2012 : }
Spent the past week at URA for CUBE! I'm thankful to have at least interacted with some from other schools since we only mixed teams on day 1 actually. Best part was my own team though, since i was the only one from 21 I was kinda worried I didn't know the rest well and all but our team dynamics not bad HAHA 8)
The challenge was about redeveloping the railway station, which was super cool really cuz I missed it when it closed so I was hoping to get to see it again and I did! And it became more of an architecture than geog challenge so we found it really hard and confusing and it was crazy because NONE OF US COULD DRAW. I think other groups had way nicer sketches but I still feel accomplished because I guess my late-night stuff were passable. The most impt thing is that your lines must be confident, I'll always remember that. (:
Crazy four days, was really sad about missing guitar camp cause I think my love for guitar grew exponentially after the juniors came in (not that I don't love my batch tons either btw) and like every night when we were stuck at the 9th floor of the east wing sketching and cutting hexagons I'd see the alto1 whatsapp come alive and feel kinda "nooo" about missing out on all that.
BUT ANW, so after all the waking up early and late dinners (dinner at 11, can you beat that) and literally blood sweat and tears because of a couple of penknife accidents, still proud of my team that we kinda managed it in the end c: And the chilling, Sab and I will miss the dart boards HAHAHA can I have it too in my future workplace!
Results come out in Jan ("competitive siol") so I'll see this cool group of people again, til then gna maximise my hols C:
CHINGYING; 2:58 PM