with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

metacarpus on a scythe for you /156
Sunday, June 17, 2012 : }

Mollifying my conscience by convincing myself that translating @Shakespearesong's lyrics to figure out their modern counterparts is good practice for Lit. Because oddly enough, I really couldn't bear to touch my lit books after I finished Twelfth Night in the second week.

I know, I know, and I said lit was something I'd never regret. Forget about that H3 I guess, Senior High's made me rethink so many things (especially taking on new roles and whatever).

So where do I begin? Granted, I've been more active on tumblr, but somehow I felt like posting something really long that would look pretty out of place amongst all the pictures on tumblr. Posting's probably gonna be interrupted halfway through the musings since I'm gonna go out soon to visit waipo and see if I can help with the bahzhang 8)
...yes, even though my grandma can fold three perfect dumplings in the time it takes for me to do one that has a 50/50 chance of bursting open in the pot. Need to learn that art soon or I'll be a greenhorn at everything traditional.

Happy father's day to my favourite (albeit only) dad; kind of glad that he's always encouraged me in areas that I wanted to pursue like reading, books, more books (I haven't read any these hols, RECORD. My dream is to go to starbucks without my homework and sit there reading a book all tumblresque, in a year and a half maybe), music, craft etc. Hopefully I can somehow broach the topic of Usher Ministry soon (:

Kind of got reminded why I study yesterday, and why I take on the things I do. I wish I could say it's for purely altruistic reasons like "for the greater good" but well, selfishly a little, I do love the stuff I take on and that's why I did even though it's a sacrifice of free time.

WHOOPS THREE MINUTE DEADLINE TO LEAVING THE HOUSE and I haven't even gotten to the significant events (which is what blogger is all about, huh? For me to look back at my posts and reflect on my reflections [HAHA] and feel happy or sad or whatever heh). Musing on pause brb.

(Haven't caught EURO 2012 yet, hmm. And I miss this weather, Singapore's practically an oven now!)

Anw, I should probably end off with the Confucius joke that is so indicative of CAP.
Confucius say: Man who makes mistake in elevator, wrong on so many levels HAHAHA


CHINGYING; 12:11 PM