with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#155 baby what's your sign
Sunday, February 12, 2012 : }


Blogger's finally fixed! I've had close to a year's absence thanks to the faulty "publish post" button. Feels kind of good to be able to type out a whole chunk of words that won't look too out of place amongst all the pictures on my tumblr. (;
Came back a few hours ago from 2L tuanyuanfan; it started out as steamboat last Friday but it got shifted to Old Airport Road today. It does still amaze me how three years has actually passed since I've gotten to know these people @ the Mt Sinai campus but we still meet up regularly and have a blast.
Played hanging with friends LITERALLY on the chin-up bars at the fitness playground near the food centre. Somehow our five-minute-groupshot there turned into half an hour of the most epic-chilling ever. I've always had the some best times with my class after graduation, just like 6/11 and 12 (: 2L's definitely different because I really did enjoy the two years with them and I'm glad it didn't just end there. Love you guys ♥
Hmm well, what else can I say? 2012 meant DHSSH, Drakon, 5c21 (♥), guitar ensemble, geography, and a lot of things have definitely happened. Italy, Vietnam, Unify Games, Camp Crux and so much more.
Determined to keep my year going. Started strong in some areas, weak in others, gonna work on them (especially Math) and try and make some headway in my resolutions. You don't make them for nothing. [:


CHINGYING; 1:09 AM