with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#152 you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out of my car
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 : }



HAHA I NEVER KNEW THESE LYRICS EXISTED IN GRENADE ^^ that woman must have had a heck load of muscles.

Anyway I'm reaching the middle of the holidays with so little homework done (what's new?), but honestly i've just been going back to school etc, been busy with CCA. Looked at my schedule and realised I've been having like more than ten events per week; insane much. I'm kinda worried that I won't have time for anything until it's too late sigh. Vietnam SCOE will be for six days so I'd better get all my work done by then.

Loads to update about like MCS and everything, but I can't really be bothered to. Oh, and the whole GPA thing. Guess I'm better off not talking about this grey area.


Well, holidays over school for me in any case. :D


CHINGYING; 5:08 PM