#151 no matter black white or beige; chola or orient made
Saturday, May 14, 2011 : }
I'M ORIENT MADE BABY.
(actually I was made in America but whatever HAHAHA)Anyway Monday with EDS was really fun running through the water getting soaked drying and running through again; Tuesday's bouldering left me with 236263 aches but it was fun nevertheless cause I'm hooked!
OBS next week and I'm chionging packing (as always lol); went to expo today to get the backpack etc so fingers crossed that everything fits!
I'm actually quite excited to see the interior of the Crown Plaza @ T3 tomorrow for my uncle's wedding; it's supposed to be really environmentally friendly and all :D and speaking of the environment, Charity Drive's back on with a global warming/record day theme so I really hope inspiration hits me real soon!
I got a B for LA LOL. I guess I've done my best so I shouldn't be bothered about this two-grade drop in what is supposed to be my best subject. Please please please let my lit pull through /:
EDS stuff to settle and Math ass to do. chiong ah!
CHINGYING; 10:28 PM