with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#150 I can catch the moon in my hand
Monday, May 9, 2011 : }



-Fame (I'm gonna live forever)

EDS NIGHT HOLLYWOOD!
what we stayed up til 3am to plan for/what I counted 272635253 notes for/what we rehearsed until 9pm 7 days in a row for/what we stayed in school til 10.30pm for/what we were born to do.

My fave EDS Night so far even though I sacrificed my grades and curfew for it (oops) but I really loved it so much; I really think it was an awesome end to my journey in EDS, doing the SYF play that knitted drama together and seeing my juniors dance crazily in the waiting room. even though I got upskirted lol

And thank you guys for coming down to support I love y'all and the pervy 4M gifts ♥ honestly, it was like pure euphoria seriously. This is a once in a lifetime experience that I'll treasure forever.

It'll be weird not going for prac anymore. /:

---

Anyway these past few days have been major procrastinationslackwhateveryoucallit because Friday was SC outing @ T3, yesterday was Darien's birthday BBQ (which was really epic HAHAHA; with Lystra and MIA/Muacks coming together it was double the awesomeness); cellchurchMother's Day Dinner today! And Clara's farewell tmr @ Marina Barrage [OMG I FORGOT TO SEND A MESSAGE TO CRYSTAL D:<], bouldering Tues!

Heehee. :D feels like holidays already now that tests are over, but I'm so not looking forward to getting back my report book. Oh dear.


CHINGYING; 1:03 AM