#149 yo ho
Sunday, April 17, 2011 : }
Listening to the techno remix of the Pirates of the Caribbean theme song, which is pretty cool and dancey. :D
Anyway I've been really busy these past few weeks with EDS EDS EDS. I haven't had the time to just stop and think and reflect about SYF because I've been so busy settling EDS Night stuff and counting ticket money /:
But I'm proud of drama nevertheless and I really love the family spirit eds has, esp. how the juniors are really cute, with Clarence texting me to ask how my glider project went (since I walked in to prac on monday carrying the balsa glider) and having epic dinners etc. Doing the cheesy script was almost fun when ZiYi and Marcus started reading out Let Go in random voices. HAHAHA, totally made my day after getting bad a crappy chem test.
[and um actually my grades are currently dying a terrible terrible death. I haven't been sleeping in my room for two weeks because I've been so tired, I've been collapsing on my books within five minues of studying. Which means I absorb a grand total of nil information.But it's give and take I guess. And EDS Night calls for drastic measures C: hope I get my grades up to at least make my report book look passable!]
But basically we're on the way to a great EDS Night 2011, which is themed Hollywood <3 filmed the trailer @ The Arts House (omg, the memories the place evoked) on Tuesday with the comm, and it's up on the FB page already.
Tuesday was 2.4 and huiyi thinks I should re-run for a better timing XD
Friday was glider trials and JC's styrofoam glider pwned all the 3927372 (ok more like nine) cardboard/plastic/cellophane/did I say cardboard?/balsa gliders we made and it flew 18m during the actual thing (although I filmed a 24m trial, oh well). We're in the Ultimate Level Race ahahaha, but our glider's prob too beat up to fly. Oh well, it's okay, I had fun 8D
And we convinced Mr Kiw to keep the fan speed at five instead of three, HAHAHA, 4M's awesome (:
Had a good time today with church people, was finally able to go for one full day with lunch and mugging included. Finally managed to sit down and just check the dictionary for all the Chinese words I couldn't recognise. :D
Alright, gotta chiong LA PW.
CHINGYING; 10:08 PM