with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#147 lipstick stains
Thursday, March 24, 2011 : }


(on the front lobe of my left side brain)

...OH GREAT. I used to love that line, and now everytime I see it it evokes images of the forebrain, midbrain and hindbrain and sensory nerves and spinal cords and...well, you get the point.

Life's just going at a really weird pace now, just going to school CCA tuition church doing homework procrastinating like a bloody robot. I don't mean to keep talking about having to pull out of campcomm and sounding like some whiner but it was something I'd been bloody excited about for ages. You'd think I'dve gotten over it but-oh whatever.

Anyway, I was supposed to go for SC today but EDS ended up having last-minute prac because techrun @ACJC revealed a lot of issues that we totally had to settle immediately - hope SC understands, gosh. But I don't regret today - nor skipping Bio practical for it; the dissecting-eye one I've been looking forward to for ages - because for the first time I really felt good in prac and that SYF was gonna be okay. (:

We finally got to play badminton in PE yesterday, heehee. 8D It's much better than table tennis because I move around a lot more to actually hit the ball (rather than picking up stray pingpongs). And it's training my jumping too LOL.

I've been having a lot of breaks from school (today's techrun + career day tmr) but I've realised it's Term 2 now and I really can't afford to slack any longer, sigh. Plus I need to catch up on the lessons I've missed.

Honestly, I can't quite put my finger on what's wrong with my lifestyle these days, but it feels kinda empty. cause I kinda miss talking to you actually

And I'm so far behind on my Bible reading I'm wondering when I'll ever catch up. And some part of me is just going in this snide little voice, your life is empty 'cause you're drifting away from God. Which is kinda true actually seeing as how last week was the first time I went for Speed in a month, and I pulled out from campcomm ( = no Speed prayer group) and haven't touched a Bible in ages and crash on the computer before I even pray.


Oops I just realised the mood of this post practically plummeted the last few paragraphs, hurhur. Oh, and I feel like playing some sports (I've about two more hours of NYAA volleyball to settle, anyone up for it?) or running or even going for street jazz/dance classes even though I went for that kpop one once and swore never to go back and embarrass myself again. Ahahah, so this is what it feels like to be an adrenaline junkie.


Should go train my vocab. Makou's is probably better than mine at the rate his is going. And PCCG reminded me that I really need an A for LA if I want my H2 Linguistics.


CHINGYING; 11:02 PM