#146 when everything's meant to be broken
Saturday, March 19, 2011 : }

omg I shouldn't be blogging right now! But the hols are almost over and I've barely done any work. Holidays have been spent in school with EDS ♥ and SC and I'm going back again tmr to the blackbox.
Left eye's swollen again; will try to force eyedrops into it later (hahaha I just realised; if I'm incapable of putting in eyedrops how'm I gonna get contacts for SYF?).
Anyway
eds mass bonding session was a blast! Love you eds and comm [heartshape]
Alright, I'm gonna continue working out mole concept in Chem. Rachel H might not kill me for the lame joke I made just now might chem or math might if I don't solve the questions (;
and I'm also gonna ignore the countless things I found out about you. Honestly, you shock me. You don't lead by example.
CHINGYING; 12:42 AM