with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#145 she wears high heels; I wear sneakers
Sunday, March 13, 2011 : }


[in continuation of title] to play Captain's Ball with my cell and get really large blisters as a result. Which I'm actually fairly happy about because then I can wear slippers to school during the hols instead of my sports shoes which are wearing out LOL LOL LOL.

Anyway, everything's just been really crazy these few weeks. Shitty days awesome days good days cool days. Beyond 7 SC investiture, SYF blocking comm planning, tests popquizzes change in seating arrangement, the whole campcomm issue + parents, awesome dinners awesome friends. Roller coaster rides in the form of life can get kinda annoying sometimes.

Went for Speedlight for the first time in four weeks. Funny how I broke my resolution so quickly this month - I pulled out of campcomm when I wanted to serve God because I (and my parents) realised that I couldn't just push aside school commitments, I didn't go for speed some weeks cause of unfinished CCA stuff (ie. more school commitments) - but I guess I really needed alot of thinking this month?

But somehow I feel that as much as I'm going to regret this decision for the rest of my life and get this damn-that-could've-been-me feeling everytime I see the rest, maybe God's telling me it's not my time to step up yet. I don't know.

OK so cell today was really fun :D :D Captain's ball with the cell to kickstart the holidays! Actually, it was awesome playing with everyone 'cause we can get very serious (when the guys do their passing thing) and very epic (when taller people, ahem, defend short catchers).

And it was great to be back in Speed again. <3>

Beyond-7 SC Investiture was good; okay so maybe the Year 3s and 4s thought STOMP was stupid but I don't really care 'cause we changed it at the last minute so I'm proud of STOMP (: and the networking session was a real eye-opener. Yihxi and I were talking to Lawrence and William from RI council and their council's pretty different from DHSSC in some ways actually! PLUS I TOOK NUSH FOR SCHOOLTOUR with Florence; hadn't seen Candice in ages and I can't believe I forgot to get a picture with her and Jihyun omgosh.

Lost my white shirt rushing off to prac ): the shirt was really nice and had alot of sentimental value, but ahwell. What's gone's gone.

March hols are heeeeere! But it's crazy, seriously. I'm not complaining 'bout the CCA 'cause we're really short of time and I love what I'm doing in EDS now but there's just no time to meet up for projects on the side.
Which reminds me, I was supposed to be doing my LA PW on the arts scene in Singapore. Spent a few hours in the library today trying to decide between Aaron Maniam (CAP, plus I've met him personally) and Catherine Lim (arguably one of Singapore's most internationally-recognised writer). Decided on the latter and I'm wondering if the report allows me to (sort of) review her novella Leap of Love besides all her other works.
...ohwell. I've actually enjoyed my weekend enough but somehow I don't feel like starting on PW. Shall see what to do.


CHINGYING; 11:19 PM