#143 my heart stops when you look at me
Saturday, February 19, 2011 : }

For some reason I never tire of listening to
Teenage Dream, heehee.
Gosh I realised I'm posting rather choppily. Oh well, c'est la vie. (That's life - actually, it's school, but I don't know how to say that in French)
Week's been pretty good I guess, up days and down days. Highlights've always been Tuesdays and Thursdays because of the 1.45 dismissals, and Fridays cause of EDS ♥ I'm really hoping we can pull off SYF. And EDS Night (LitUp plays, oh no :/) too.
Been working with the STOMP seniors recently! STOMP, as in, DHSSC, not the really professional one that BenHo says America's Got Talent has. Anyway, STOMP's pretty much part of a very big secret to be unveiled on March 7 HAHAHA, better not post too much about what I've been doing this TuesWedThursSat or JingPei will come after me in his Darth Vader outfit.
Ooh, and there was Friendship Day on Monday! Really felt super loved during that time. And I feel interestingly satisfied 'bout EDS' friendship day initiative (although since I placed the heartshape on my file it tore halfway through the week, noooooo) :D
Last Friday started off a bummer with all the teachers coming in to lecture 4M about our standard and attitude ohwell. Got me really upset for some reason, probably because I'm sick and tired of hearing "your attitude sucks and you don't live up to your seniors" when I've spent practically the whole week studying. EDS made it better though. (:
And I love 4M now; we went to run of our own accord during PE on Wednesday HAHAHAHA (Y)
Well, was quite lucky to catch the odd hour of sunlight or two on Tues and Thurs (I'm usually home at eight so I can't do any nice photog) so I've got more artsy pictures now! :D I really went to go out and try to find nice wooden spots and all (see above). Pretty pleased with the results. C:
Alright, I've let my lit snowball. Thirteen character sheets here I come!
CHINGYING; 10:20 PM