with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#142 cause you can count on me like one, two, three
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 : }

Pretty quick post 'cause I can't log onto DHS mail when I'm using my Blogger's Gmail account, aww.

Anyway, the week's been good I guess, aside from today's chem test (and yesterday's frantic mugging) and tomorrow's chem pop quiz and Friday's "very difficult" (in the words of Mrs Lim herself, oh dear) Bio test, nothing to cry over. HAHA.

Went for Hwa Chong's Investiture today with Becks, Vivian, Regina, Yurong, JunHeng, Arthur and Peter! It's no joke when they say HCI is huuuuge, seriously. Especially when you walk from one end to the other (JC campus included) in court shoes.

Yknowwhat, I think their investiture was pretty good. I mean first off, they've got five different councils (way different from DHSSC) and so the system runs in a much different manner. Plus their investiture was in an auditorium while ours was held in the hall last year.

I guess what really left an impression on all of us was when their JC student council at the back stood up and cheered with them. Can I just say that when you have 128+20-odd student councillors cheering in an air-conditioned auditorium, the decibels go into astronomical proportions? To add to that, you have them all cheering like one big family. With like such an incredible amount of passion and school/council pride.

I haven't heard cheering like that since...since...maybe never? (DHSSC's got only half their numbers so it doesn't count) But it was really, really honestly cool to see school spirit like this.

Better start on rates of reaction.


CHINGYING; 8:33 PM