#141 well baby they're tumbling down
Saturday, February 5, 2011 : }

ShiTing: "Happy New Year! :D"
Me: "HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO. And happy revising for Chem and Bio HAHA. (:"
ShiTing: "-.- you just killed the mood ):"
HAHA I AGREE.
Heading over to Nicki's in about two hours which means I have only 120 minutes to attempt to annihilate and eradicate my LA essay (9 types of media bias + examples of articles [which I haven't found btw]), comprehend static electricity and revise all of 2010's (QA, acidsbasessalts, stoichio and what else?) and 2011's chem (oh so we did learn something the past five weeks. I feel like I haven't retained anything seriously D:<).
Oops. Homework's a real mood killer yes.
On a brighter note, been playing around with the lomo app on my dad's iPhone that erjie introduced to me. It's really pretty! And thank goodness iPhone 4s have a 5.0 megapixel camera or the pretty effects would probably be ruined by exceedingly pixellated snaps. ^^
CHINGYING; 4:14 PM