with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#140 CNY
Friday, February 4, 2011 : }


Hehe been a really cool CNY break of four days plus two half days; gonna get one on Monday C:


So Wednesday started off averagely; overslept so didn't eat my breakfast and had to go for Invest. meeting so I didn't eat at all and then I realised we had PE first period (which I was pretty excited for but, honestly, bad day not to eat your breakfast when you had an exceedingly early dinner the day before). Recess got switched to Bio after PE and I was really fighting to stay upright instead of piak-ing onto my desk.


Physics kinda brightened me up a little (haha can't believe I'm saying this bout the subject I detested so much last year) and then WE GOT DISMISSED WHOO. Headed back to SHPS with JianChong to see the teachers and the batch!


Got greeted by a super enthu Year 1 from DHS who saw us in uniform and went "YAY DUNMAN!!" and proceeded to give JC a huge bear hug HAHAHA AWW glad to know there're some enthu juniors in the Y1 cohort, and from SHPS too! (: met the rest like Grace Saman Leti Bean Ahma JM Yongjie JT IanTeoh Jeffrey MC.


They went off to Mindcafe for lunch while I met Candice @ T1 for some secret stuff. Headed back to MindCafe to join them (without eating to save time LOL) and paid $7.90 for one hour of Taboo ugh cause the Happy Hour wasn't valid on CNY eve. But the Taboo was really epic and for once we had a batch outing that didn't involve sitting around Open Plaza; so yup, it was worth it for the company (AWW). Stalked around trying to find a suitable location to stone and just talk before we found SAFRA's empty Reading Room.


Ended up playing Scrabble there (so deja vu/reminiscent of P6) and then everyone started leaving so it was just Grace JM Bean and me playing hangman, LOL.


Guess the outing turned out much better than I expected cause it's usually awkward with only me coming from DHS but yeah, it was a good day. :D


Reached home to be greeted by my little cousin! Steamboat dinner and Red Cliff on Channel U/8 (idk which hahaha).


Thursday was basically a whole flurry of visiting relatives around Ang Mo Kio and Serangoon; got to see everyone again and it was really cool. Hahah it seems like everyone owns at least something from Apple with the iPads/iPhones/Macbooks (!!!) etc. And my mum's cousins are (almost) ALL married now so it was pretty cool to see them going around giving out the angpaos, hehe.


Spent some parts of the afternoon finishing Alexandra Potter's Me and Mr Darcy which I bought secondhand at KLP on a whim (I admit, the pretty cover attracted me). Sat in waipo's garden reading it; it felt like UK again. I've always wanted to sit on the grass a read a book - it's something so carefree that's hard to do in the crazy world of school and clashing schedules.


Caught Red Cliff II, and now I understand why the two movies have been such blockbusters. The scenery's breathtakingly beautiful; the battle/fire scenes incredibly realistic; the plot's timeless (it is, after all, based on 三国演义 isn't it - and it isn't one of the 四大名著 for nothing). Throw in handsome(I kinda remember 2L gushing over Takeshi Kaneishiro HAHA)/ pretty (Chiling Lin omg)/famed actors plus a couple of dashes of dry humour here and there and you've got yourself a winning formula.


Spent today at my paternal grandma's; tasted Domino's for the first time. Had a pretty good time there I guess. :D


EEP it's 12:05 AM; LA essay beckons.


CHINGYING; 11:35 PM