#138 if you've ever loved somebody put your hands up
Thursday, January 27, 2011 : }

Haha I think that line from Just a Dream is so tumblr-worthy! Whether as a plain quote or pretty picture or LOLpic (yknow, have the line on top of Spongebob or some cartoon character raising their hands with the usual stoned face). C:
Anyway school's been kinda crazy and I really really have to thank God for giving me either little, no or manageable homework because I've been reaching home at late hours and crashing within an hour of reaching home.
CNY's next week and I'm really looking forward to all the related events! Like EDS' tuanyuanfan tomorrow; returning to SHPS (this is the first time I can say I'd swap a fullday holiday for a half-day seeing as how I've had fullday on the wrong day the previous years and finally this year I've a half-day on the actual date; finally going back!); seeing my relatives; and I suspect there's gonna be a megacell outing heh. :D
Anyway being kiasu we're Googling our personality tests results ahead of Monday's assembly (when they're supposedly gonna reveal what our fourletters stand for) and they're pretty epic. I'm pretty much in between for three of the segments so I've been alternating between nodding at the computer screen and gaping in horror at how my supposed personality differs from my perceived one.
Anyway I shall attempt to sleep before midnight (FINALLY), so I'll probably just try to re-liven my tumblr as well as my blog before I go off and catch up on maths. C:
CHINGYING; 10:37 PM