#137 cause I've been there before and you've been there before
Saturday, January 15, 2011 : }

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD (Y) I love anything with icing on it! And the icing drizzle on this cinnamon-y fruit cake looks really really pretty in pictures. (:
Anyway I've a surprising combination of homework this weekend which is math (modulus + circular measure), lit (essay essay essay need I say more?), Chinese (learning for pop moxie which we're all UNeagerly anticipating LOL), Bio (practical graph).
...considering I take those subjects I guess it's not very surprising.
Hmm, Rachel Huang's been introducting me to loads of songs on YouTube and the covers I've heard so far are pretty good, especially the Hold My Hand and DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again ones - or maybe I just like the way the videos are done more artsy-ly, instead of just someone holding a musical instrument in front of the camera. :D
(btw I think Sam Tsui looks like Weixiong. OMG.)
(and La Roux looks like Tilda Swinton.)
Anyway I realised the past few posts seem pretty emo (although it's unintentional!), oops! Oh well, you can attribute it to um my treading in the angsty teenage world. XD
Alright, I'd better try and get my homework done so I can free up my weekdays. I seem to be getting way too little sleep.
On a sidenote, EDS Drama Auditions on Monday Friday and the following Monday. I'm really looking forward to it :D :D :D
edit: it kind of sucks that whenever I upload pictures, my post formatting screws up and I have to keep coming back to tweak the HTML. But pictures > the annoyingness of editing so I'm still uploading hee. :D
CHINGYING; 10:41 PM