#136 I can't do the long division
Friday, January 14, 2011 : }
I've been all around the world/I've been a new sensation But it doesn't really matter/
In this ge-generation The sophomore slump is an uphill battle And someone said that ain't my scene'Cause they need a new song/Like a new religion/Music for the televisionI can't do the long division Someone do the math For the record label puts me on the shelf up in the
freezerGotta find another way to
live the life of leisure So I drop my top, Mix and I mingle/Is everybody ready for the single and it goes...I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SING/SPEAK SUPERBLY FAST YET EXTREMELY AUDIBLY LIKE JASON MRAZ.
And yes, I can do long division but I can't do modulus graphs apparently. Fingers crossed that as I continue to spend my weekend staring blankly at the paper, I'll somehow figure it out and get things right for once.
CHINGYING; 10:58 PM