#134 because I'm never good enough for you
Friday, December 31, 2010 : }
Been more than 24 hours since that comment and it still stings like shit.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE; SUPER ARTSY RIGHT. HEEHEE. (Pity about the book spine being damaged; I tried my utmost to read it without cracking the spine but it was near impossible.)
Well I'm back from (the) Maldives! Eat swim sleep eat swim sleep REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT AWESOME VACATION SERIOUSLY. I think next time I go to ECP/PRP I'll be so -.- because honestly beaches in Singapore can't compare to pristine untouched ones. But it's OK because the urbanisation and city life is so much better, hee.
But anyway I didn't see stars D: haven't seen a sky simply inundated with stars since Chiangmai/Moreton Island. It's a year after Khonhaa '09 and I still miss being there.
111 AM! Been really crazily busy the past few days and I was really tired. For the first time in ages I was home before 9pm and I just crashed. Woke up in time to catch Music and Lyrics though :D not bad (actually, way more than not bad, I kinda like that movie C: ) for a movie centred around romance!
I just realised today's the only day this week that wasn't/isn't going to be spent with the Speedlighters. Monday was supposed to be MindCafe but they were all booked up (RAWRRRR) so I watched all the guys play pool LOL. Had EDS plus logistics searching on Tuesday after which I rushed for CROO at MindCafe (finally) which was really super duper fun after which I went for the Unify Comm Christmas potluck. Left way earlier than the rest though cause EDS on Wednesday again after which I chionged to tuition and then cell at Kendra's house. Today was EDSprac again where we spent half of it planning/celebrating Mr Ken's birthday and then more logistics searching and then CCA exhibition prep. That's like 9.5 events in the space of three days OMG.
Heh, but today's comm meeting was pretty fruitful. After spending ages scouting for (CHEAP but nonexistent) pegs we decided to move on and proceeded to (MUCH CHEAPER) paperclips! WE NOW HAVE 600 HEART-SHAPED PAPERCLIPS (folded with much effort) ♥ proud of what we've done, now let's finish it up perfectly (:
Anyway, I'm left with a pile of homework taller than myself (OK not very tall but still a substantial amount nevertheless), most of it in a language that I'm currently not using to type this post (ie Chinese) so I'm majorly screwed because SCHOOL REOPENS NEXT WEEK GRRRRR.
Probably gonna try finish it up so I can happily go for Watchnight tmr with the cell (:
I've spent 365 days working at this, trying to break through, and all my efforts just boil down to that one comment. I'm in deep shit and deep trouble with my parents and I've never been home so late so many times in a week and I still can't change anything. When am I ever gonna be viewed as a freaking friend to you ._.
CHINGYING; 1:07 AM