#133 oh shoot she's a gold digger
Thursday, December 16, 2010 : }

HAHAHA I really like this line from Forget You (catchy but kinda crazy song from Cee-Lo, you don't want to know what the unclean version's called LOL).
Pretty crazy week, had a slew of 9-to-6 days of SC in school (Tuesday handover prep; Wednesday+Thursday orientation dry run) and I'm feeling really really tired now.
Alright, so Monday I met Cass at PlazaSing, walked around having epic conversations while trying to find something to eat for lunch in the basement. Settled on sushi from Carrefour (note to self: never eat wraps for the first time without a table) and Chippy's beer battered fish, then spent another fifteen minutes trying to find Gong Cha. Not exactly my cup of tea (literally HAHAHA) but it was cool how the milk's separated from the tea at first.
Dropped by Made with Love and was still trying to find vowels in the pile of scrabble tiles to form our names (I needed the Is and she needed the As) when JC arrived; 'twas pretty futile cause apparently vowels are a hot commodity. Guess I'll check back next time; the tiles are really cool! Plus I wanna get a large bottlecap. C:
Headed to spotlight to try and find Cass' felt. Again, futile, so we headed to Daiso and found it. Hahaha, Daiso's always epic when you go with 2L-ers - I still remember the last trip with CassMelvinSXY - and basically it was all about whacking each other with the felt. Got starshaped cookie cutters but I still need a super large one for really artsy shots.
Headed to Ion and browsed the phones in the Singtel shop; the windows phone interface is really pretty! It was raining so I couldn't carry out Operation Buy Wire (D:), so MRT-ed back home.
Tuesday was handover prep which took super long 'cause we had so little manpower (Year 3s all weren't free D:). Cut and pasted 29 x 26 of our faces and then drew stickmen bodies for each. It was pretty epic, I guess, we were drawing funny things and laughing and all, and then we booked the discussion room to do it in aircon :D
Joined Speedlighters for badminton at Tampines Sports Hall after that, haha thanks guys for lending me the racket cause I came totally unprepared. Hadn't touched a racket in seven plus years; missed so many serves it was kinda embarrassing oops. But had fun anyway (:
Wednesday's dry run was really sian, played the games in the sun and acted like extremely guailan Year 1s. Was realy tired too, should've warmed up before playing badminton on Tuesday cause my muscles are all aching now. Sorry SFs!
Today's was much better with Capture the Flag (I can't believe I'm saying this but BenHo you are a genius for coming up with that game) with was really like SC Camp's game and super duper fun! Although really tiring. But fun. Can't wait to see the Year 1s playing it.
I fully intend to spend my free day tmr taking advantage of natural light to photograph the Pop Tarts (heh, supermarket shopping with my dad in Cold Storage/NTUC Finest always makes me super happy especially when I bring home the Pop Tarts and chocolatey things and YES I HAVE B&Js IN THE FREEZER) and other things in my house. And sleeping and packing for Maldives on Saturday.
Not to mention homework which I absolutely must start on or I will die when school reopens. (Actually that's not a bad idea hahaha)
Pretty tired now, should sleep early today and attempt to kick the night owl habit.
CHINGYING; 8:52 PM