#131 open up my eager eyes
Thursday, December 9, 2010 : }

[cause I'm Mr Brightside]
Back from Clans Unite! Haha well actually it was supposed to be a faci meet, but quite a lot of people didn't turn up 'cause, well, I guess we're always busy during the holidays.
I should look into getting myself a job the next holidays. Haven't been able to these hols on account of all my events being spread out such that I don't really have a free week D: Other than the usual options of waiting tables (wait, I might drop plates :/), selling things and packing things, I wonder if DHS has any attachment programs 8D
Sigh, been going around doing absolutely nothing these past few days with a sore throat and all. OK, I did go for tuition and finish the last ten pages of my Chinese book but I was supposed to finish my homework by camp! (Or at least I thought I should've.)
Well, blocked week'll be over by tomorrow, so it's practically back to school already X: with the exception of Maldives trip, HEEHEE. I'm gonna be missing a lot of stuff due to that, sorry SC and EDS /:
And there has (yes, on purpose) been very interestingz developmentz in Tsunamisxz over the past few days. Hee. :D almost worth my phone exploding with vibrations/texts every few seconds, sigh.
Anyway, today was pretty fun heheh. Only me and Shenesse arrived at Macs on time (tsk!) so we sat down and gradually waited for everyone to come and have lunch before finally cabbing to the CC basketball halfcourt and then walking back (nearer TM) to go to the empty full-court one - ironic much huh HAHAHA. Don't really mind though, it was worth it for the empty court.
I'm kinda fail at basketball but it's OK cause I got one shot in (I'm ignoring all the balls I missed, sorry guys XD). Then we kindasorta split and kept switching sports, like captain's ball to vball and then finished with Caleb and Ethan playing soccer with my senior citizen of a volleyball. O.O
Then the rest decided Safra would be a better option, and after that I left them at Fish&Co (happy birthday Samuel Yap ^^) cause I didn't want to reach home after 10.
Hehe, after vball today my NYAA's almost settled. GUYS I'VE THREE MORE HOURS LEFT, ANYONE WANNA HELP ME OUT? C:
CHINGYING; 10:39 PM