#129 no way no way no way no way
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 : }

Decided to randomly key in letters into YouTube's search engine and see what prompts I got; ended up with Shontelle so now I'm listening to all her songs (and most sound really familiar, yknow, those that play over the radio but you don't know the title of?) :D
Yup, been pretty busy the past six days; it's been such a blur with tuition unify devotion-teaching lesson divchalet relative's wedding cell church Apsu faci meeting Tsunami-member callings wire twisting Apsu wristband-making studying/Carrefour with RachelH Ikea with Cass shortbread cookies.
But I guess I've enjoyed myself; gotta remind myself to get back to reality after camp and all and really get my homework done!
Anyway, my Tumblr's getting more active 'cause I seem to be taking loads of photos; like I brought back this really pretty and gigantic peach-coloured rose which warranted the usual phototaking. Plus I've been going to really interesting places lately, like the wedding @ St Regis (found my dress and shoes just in time phew) and Ikea!
Meatballs are a pretty good target for photog, hehe. And I love the ornaments above; it was quite epic cause I mentioned it (the pile of ornaments) would look better with a glass heart so Cass unstrung it from its place on the display table and we put it there to take the picture, HAHA.
Really got to explore the place this afternoon; who knew furniture shops could be so interesting? Ikea's definitely on my place of favourite places; it's got meatballs and gravy (ie. awesome food) and the furniture - especially the beds for kids - makes you feel really happy for some weird unknown reason HAHA.
Plus a ton of photog-y stuff exists there! We both fell in love with the mini candles (and went around smelling all the big ones AND GUESS WHAT THEY'RE SURPRISINGLY GOOD/TANTALISING/WHATEVER) and uh...bought them. And the fake Gerbera daisies. And we explored the food shop, yknow the one that sells gravy in packets heehee. Cass bought one packet and after we walked out her mum called and was like "oh I wanted five" HAHA.
Lunch was really good! As in, the date we picked
just happened to coincide with the offers on the meatballs and Christmas hot plate so we ended up paying about six dollars for three meals. Heehee. Great opportunity to catch up with Cass, I miss all her epic moments (and there were plenty during our extremely eventful sojourn around Ikea)♥
Anyway, I'm feeling fairly satisfied with all the Apsu identities :D took me a while to figure out how to do the wristbands nicely (was knotting and unknotting to try out different styles haha); combined them with suede. And I managed to twist five more Apsu wires (OUCH MY FINGER C:)!
Calling the Apsu members was pretty epic; I think there's only one word to describe my enthu-ing over the phone and that's fail (XD).
CHINGYING; 10:24 PM