#128 can I get an order of mozzarella sticks please
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 : }
Yep I've been watching the video of the Harry Potter cast attempting American accents; honestly, I still can't really tell the difference 'cause they're all foreign accents to me. As in, yeah, I could differentiate them possibly, but not entirely.
Dissected my dad's old calculator last December ^I got on the Compaq and decided its speed was sufficient for Photoshopping so I didn't do anything except delete a couple of camera shots that were pretty much useless. I forgot to transfer the artsy to-be-edited pix over from the Lenovo, though, so I can't really do anything and I'm not in the mood for nitty gritty coding (currently in post-Chinese tuition brain-cells-dead mode). Will probably attempt a navigatory blogskin when I revive my brain cells, I think.
Spent today doing some Physics (bane of my life D:) and thankfully I still remember a couple of formulas here and there. Unfortunately I seem to have lost some of my knowledge on heat through conduction, convection or radation and most of the stuff on waves so I'll have to revise the two topics before attempting them. X:
Spent the rest of it clearing my table and notes and I realised that I wasn't going to be able to get rid of the piles on my table because they're Year 3 notes which are exceedingly important because apparently we continue the syllabus next year. So the most I can do now is rearrange them into neater piles. I'm passing my LA notes to Clarissa (ooh look she just signed in!), though. 8D
Not much to update, 'cept I've watched HP7 now! I wasn't really intending to watch it 'cause I don't like being left on the edge/hanging for 8 months (Part2 in July), but SXY convinced me to go with her and Sarah was like YOU GOTTA WATCH IT IT'S AWESOME so I did on Tuesday! She was rushing over from her dance exam but we just made it into the theatre, phew. :D All in all, the movie was pretty good, I mean, effects and everything were stellar and top-rate but I guess we all had pretty high expectations left over from all the previous movies so the producers probably couldn't take huge risks in terms of plot or character development. Worth watching (even though GV cancelled the student offer which we missed by a DAY D:<)!
Hope my Maple works C:
CHINGYING; 9:05 PM