with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#127 I see a generation rising up to take their place
Sunday, November 21, 2010 : }


Mahjong Stacko from 2L classouting

Church today as usual; really liked the last song for worship today, especially the lyric above ^ so I guess I'll step up and take up whatever God has planned for me.

Guess I'll probably be updating about my week before I (attempt to) turn in early after uploading all the photos.

Alright, so anyway, walked into practice to find out that Mrs Kumaran was gonna be leaving DHS ): farewell party for her in the dance studio before heading off to Siglap's Cafe Cartel to take advantage of its emptiness and student meals. :D

Stayed there for close to three hours discussing camp, CCA exhibition and other EDS matters - like our lack of budget (D: D: D:) and alot of other problems and changes that will affect us a lot next year X: gonna try liase as much as possible with CS so both CCAs can get ample prac in the blackbox (even though Friday CCA times will def clash). Let's get double drama Gold and prove that DHS is really and truly 双文化 (:

I really, really really want to do well for SYF. And plan a great camp. And make sure we get awesome people to join us next year (I hope we get to audition the Year 1s 'cause it'll be epicly funny :D)!

Alright, so tuition early on a Saturday morning yesterday to get it out of the way before camp games dry run; lacked loads of sleep so didn't absorb as much oh dear. And the sun wasn't helping at all when I met the facils but filling the water bombs kind of perked me up hahaha. Unfortunately it then rained for an hour so the dry run was kind of delayed.

The games are really fun hehehe. Although I guess campers who detest mud would be squirming at the thought of sliding on them. I hope facils get to join in the games during camp 'cause I cut my knee like five minutes into the first game (RAWR) and cause nobody had a plaster Shennesse taped tissue paper around my knee (epic hahaha) and I couldn't play the rest of the really wet ones ):

But they (the games) were fun! Esp. captain's ball with an apple (Daryl was like THERE'LL BE A CARROT DURING CAMP TOO and you know what, I'm kinda looking forward to that) where we used like six apples cause everytime we dropped the apple it splintered crazily.

And the shampoo game where we were crazily shampooing our hair in the middle of Pasir Ris Park and filling the bucket with foam; it wasn't that embarrassing as it would've been cause I had my eyes squeezed shut 'cause of the people around spraying water on me and getting shampoo into my eye D: come to think of it, I guess it was embarrassing. And cause we just ran back and doused ourselves with water to get out the shampoo I was sopping wet in my bright yellow transparent (T.T) shirt (the excellence in unity one LOL) in front of everyone else ew.

OK that must've been pretty embarrassing too. Fortunately or unfortunately I couldn't tell because my glasses were with Salome. Yup, theoretically embarrassing again.

Camp's in 11 days and we needa think of group names and identities! My clan's apsu ie water so the group name needs to be related to water, and preferably in line with TzeXin's group (1 clan = two groups) so we can have it matchy and cool. :D yknow, spongebob/patrick kind of works but yeah it's kind of stupid so...nah HAHAHAHA.

Takeaway-ed Burger King back. :D

Alright so today was cell, church as usual; Jared talked more about education today during cell; like balancing grades with church, esp Os (okay not applicable to me but I still have Y4 exams that are just as important), and the things that will take key place next year, like studies CCA time management etc. 'Cause we're gonna be stepping up to decide our future, like whether it's junior college or poly or university.

Yup lunched with them after church; was supposed to go to TM with HuiYi but she had sports ministry stuff on so 293-ed with the guys LOL.

Alright, my photos are uploaded. Time to spam tags of Lystra and EDS people ♥


CHINGYING; 9:00 PM