#126 you'll be famous cuz you're dead
Thursday, November 18, 2010 : }
Hahaha I like the lyrics of Michael Buble's song. And I think he's having a go at parody-ing Justin Bieber with the hoodie, swishy fringe and sneakers. (Y)
I've been under the impression that I updated my Blogger almost every day and then I realised the latest post was on Sunday so that thought went out of the window, LOL.
Pretty cool week so far; EDS on Monday, lunched with the rest and HH wanted to go to Iluma to catch the Harry Potter exhibition but it was either really lame or not open because there were only about five uninteresting things on exhibit when we went there oops.
Tuesday was Sleep In Day for me so I woke up
just in time for lunch :D
Wednesday was class outing (Lystra)! ♥ met Lystra at Pasir Ris MRT; went to Pasir Ris Park to do random things. I guess it was OK 'cause we took some time to settle down and find a place to play volleyball before we decided that there was mud everywhere anyway and just played near a pavillion haha. And then monopoly for half an hour (LOL!) before lunch @ Fish and Co express.
Raided e!Hub's supermarket for BBQ supplies, then all the usual stuff that classes do at class chalets except we were at Patrick's house. Barbecue was pretty successful :D got a really cool video when they poured the butter into the grill. Guys were being gay as usual and we all got treated to PDA at various moments in time (cough) and girls were being epic when spearing all the food items on a stick and missing half the time
but you know what, give me that any day. I've missed 2L a lot and it was great to finally see (half) of them again. (:
Met Sarah for Brunch in the morning; was 45 minutes early (XD) so I sat there to do my Math homework. Felt guilty for using the table (even though Macs was empty, but whatever) so I decided to get a hash brown and I freaking paid $1.70 for the tiny slice of potato. O: but anyway I got their Sausage McMuffin so all in all I spent about five bucks for lunch which seems passable I guess.
Headed off for Dramaprac, was camping at the benches outside the Blackbox with the rest of EDS talking about the Year 2s' subject combinations/classes. There's a 3N now and 3K '11 is a double-double class, cool huh! Plus they were laughing at all the guys who didn't spot us and made a wasted trip to the locked blackbox.
Reached home in the evening. Tomorrow's gonna be busy too - practice in the morning with comm meeting afterwards (but I'm looking forward to both :D)! Thankfully my tuition's been postponed to next week or I'd walk in like a zombie and with zero attention span. Saturday's Unify games dry run and not sure if I'll be attending Lit Night at RI (gonna see if anyone's coming), Sunday's church as usual.
I will very much be looking forward to Monday when I can sleep in and OH MY TIAN IT'S 10:29?! I'm supposed to be sleeping early and all my efforts are simply resulting in me being adjusted to a midnight bedtime. Eurgh. Well, I guess I
did spend one hour Mapling (YESSSSS LEVEL 50) but I also wasted forty-five minutes on my faulty internet. :C
Will probably upload all the Lystra pix some other time. (:
-and speaking of pictures, JianChong has Mr Lim's DSLR OMG HOW DID HE GET IT C: hahahaha.
CHINGYING; 10:12 PM