with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#124 my missing puzzle piece
Saturday, November 13, 2010 : }


Obficium above ^ essentially the pose is to hide all our facial features [TOO BAD] LOL. (:

One thing I regretted about not being able to go for Kota Tinggi was not being able to bond more with my groupmates, especially the Year 1s, 2s and 3s (hang on; that's basically all of us LOL).

I'd actually switched a little to Mandarin Pop (I just had to make the word orange; you know, mandarin-orange kind of orange XD), but then I asked Cass what I could do online (since my Maple isn't working RAWR) and she told me to listen to Glee Season 2 covers.

Glee's cover of Teenage Dream is really cool and surprisingly good for one sung by a guy - especially the note when he repeats "valentine", although I think it's sung a little choppily. (: I like Highway to Hell too even I know it's so last season, and literally. (Jonathan Groff. Has. Awesome. Vocals. In that song anyway.)

I think I'm gonna go listen to all their other covers. Call Glee a slutty version of HSM but it gives me pretty good exposure to a ton of songs.

Anyway, been playing around with tumblr (have said this so many times) because I think Blogger doesn't really do justice to my somewhat artsyfartsy pictures; they look much better on the nicer, cleaner tumblr layouts. Unfortunately my Blogger-wired brain can't register Tumblr HTML so I'm just muddling around in the dark when I click Customise.

Hmm, I think it's Pirate Day; the picture on Google day shows plunder and pirates and compasses and...well, all manner of things to do with those seafaring dudes.

I really have no idea what to do online, but I'm determined to sleep by 11.30 and get back my sleep so I can wake up nice and early just like Snow White or Cinderella and sing happy working songs as birds tie my apron for me. I have no idea why I didn't watch Shrek 2 today, but oh well. XD

I think tomorrow I'll really try and clear my Compaq so I can get back to Photoshop. :D


CHINGYING; 10:05 PM