#122 all the city lights on the water
Thursday, November 11, 2010 : }

That line (Taylor Swift) sounds pretty good for Photoshopping. I can already imagine some special-effect-ed MBS behind the words, LOL.
Anyway I'm posting while regaining HP on Maple (HAHAHA) cause I just died for the second time, stupid elephants that shoot electricity. 我想, 这方法效率不高 (Chinese fail but I need to find some way of remembering the ciyu I learn at tuition) because essentially I keep losing EXP eurgh.
...oh shoot it's 1134pm? And I'm supposed to be sleeping early, but I think Year 3 kind of adjusted me to sleeping at midnight (BAD BAD BAD).
Anyway, headed out to meet Melissa for lunch; I was early while she was late cause of the rain so I stoned in Guardian hoping to buy mosquito repellent and when I found it, I realised my dad actually brought home a bottle for me for Chiangmai last year, LOL.
Spent two hours in Cafe Cartel taking advantage of the student lunch; two hours well spent catching up I think. (: went home for forty winks and then back again to Tampines for tuition, which was pretty funny 'cause I realised I'd already done all the zonghetiankong my tutor'd printed for me. [The part that wasn't funny was that I still got half of them wrong anyway -.- cue FML LOL.]
Anyway I decided all my posts looked really boring, you know, like all text no colour no supercalifragilisticespialidocious no Dora the explorer so I'm gonna try to post a couple of my (supposedly) artsy fartsy camera shots to try and make it more pleasing on the eye. :D
Alright, should be sleeping soon anyway.
CHINGYING; 11:31 PM