#119 evanescented
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 : }
ev·a·nes·cent ( v -n s nt). adj. Vanishing or likely to vanish like vaporCreated an Evan in Izar (I have no idea what on earth got me to do so) and as usual tried to be lame and typed in a character name containing the job. LOL.
Evanescented isn't a real word, I think - but who cares, atmosphericity isn't either (haha).
Dental later and lunch in three minutes; I'm praying nobody walks into the dental van while the dentist starts cleaning my teeth (oh well, at least I don't need to do any fillings unless some little people drilled holes in my teeth between today and the last time she checked) 'cause it'll be absolutely mortifying. Gonna wait for Siow to get her teeth done too; if our teeth are in fairly OK condition maybe we'll go load sugar @ Frolick (after seeing the dentist; oh how
ironic) afterwards.
Finally got around to doing my chem pop quiz and my notes were perfectly useless (okay well they did help for a couple of questions) because as usual they were all over the place and messy. ): looks like my notes need an Awesome Organisation System too.
But it's alright 'cause I still got my 10/10 heehee. :D I'm gonna start Year 4 right and see if I can get back my GPA. (: guess that means I'll have to work harder these hols and see if I can actually complete a To-Do List for once.
CHINGYING; 12:38 PM