#113 you say it best when you say nothing at all
Tuesday, November 2, 2010 : }
I give credit to the above quote/lyric to Grace, who used it two years back. Basically the rationale behind setting it as my post title is the fact that it just popped up in my head.
Anyway I'm back from CIP Trip @ Batam! Been a good weekend; really looked alot (i.e. eye-opener) and learnt a lot - I now have two split toenails and a
yellow paint splotch on my knee which I can't get off as well as three days' worth of memories.
The rest of the SCs are probably having their nightwalk in Kota Tinggi now; really wish I could join them (yes even with a jungle night confidence trek which sounds pretty ominous) but it's OK I guess.
Had a marathon day of HSSRP today; woke up early to try and cut script and then headed to school to sort it out with ChitYee before meeting Mr Goh and Mr Chang who made us reinvent our PPT and told us to present right there and then without scripts (X:). Pretty much died on the spot trying to remember everything but I guess it was a good brain workout and their comments made a lot of sense.
Late lunch at Macs while working on the presentation format and then headed back for more editing. Chitty's currently working on the script (Mr Goh let us take out huge discourse analyses on two postcards; sigh I'll admit it; he's the ultimate word ninja) so it'll be my turn later.
Essentially I've been going on hyperdrive the past few days; with last day of school springcleaning+volleyball+extreme packing+Batam+class chalet (yep sneaked in about three hours of 3MIA at classchalet but left just as bridge was getting fun D: I keep telling myself it's OK because I still have Lystra chalet and church camp ♥) and all.
Currently not gonna reflect much because I don't want anything to throw my thoughts off balance or upset my drive for HSSRP. Everything comes after 4Nov. Including the rest of this post.
CHINGYING; 9:18 PM