with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#98 you say stop, I say go, go, go
Friday, October 8, 2010 : }

splitting headache but it's kind of my fault for doing nothing but eye-stressing things such as a) HCL 作文/应用文 b) HCL Paper 2 c) obsessively reading books d) mugging Bio c) using the computer.

...did I just put the options as a, b, c, d, c? My brain must be too fried.

Major Mugging Marathon tmr. Physics Math Bio; nothing less.

Managed to screw up every single paper so far ie. languages and humanities great job.

Bye before I crash like I did yesterday at 8pm because I'd just gotten back from tuition (1.5h) and before that, 9 hours in school (for tests).

But I have a lot to thank God for, and I really have to learn to trust in Him that I'll be fine no matter what happens, and I still have Him even if my brain fails.

I think I did something wrong by alternating between giving up and freaking out (ie excessive mugging) this EOYs, because it's not paying off and for once my parents are not scolding me when I take a break but are instead telling me not to care so much. (♥)

Ohwell whatever. Maybe sleeping in and all will get rid of the annoying fault line (splitting headache, geddit LOL) in my brain.


CHINGYING; 11:25 PM