#96 every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round
Friday, October 1, 2010 : }
The above line is the result of
finally watching Glee on Wednesday because for once, we didn't have any tests on Thursday. (Obviously this means that Glee's out next week, since Thursday is my very awesome
first day of EOYs and also the day when I have
three tests unlike the rest of the Geog and History people in 3M ):
Anyway I've been unable to do much EOY revision since I jumpstarted it with like piles and piles of notes and such; I've just been falling asleep within the first hour. But on the other hand, my essays are improving (I think) :D
Which reminds me, fingers crossed for surviving the
seven hours of tests (I'm including the breaks in between LOL) on Thursday. LA1LA2Lit = 2958274727372 essays (
slight
exaggeration here btw). Oh well, at least my hand didn't die today when I stupidly left my compre clipped to my Macbeth notes at home and had to copy out
all the answers
(summary included).
Hmm, the week's been pretty good I guess. Can't really remember much; think I mugged with JianChong and Becks on Monday, MRT-ed home w Becks and Sab on the remaining days; Thursday was lit/math mugging session w Melissa and I got Egan's notes from her (eep Egan the ten utterly-proness-filled essays you wrote for Fasting/Feasting lit EOY revision makes me look like some slacker) since she's not gonna mug it until the weekend's gone.
Had unseen prose take-home for lit; got a lot of 2009 EOY papers (I concluded I was doomed after I saw the unseen prose; LA compre was much much easier after we went through that 30/50-is-considered-totally-awesome one ._.) etc etc.
This is bad, I can't remember anything except all my revision. Oh well, I'll just walk around in a life-events-haze until EOYs are over and I can push everything out of my head 8D
Today's
Children's Day and it was pretty cool; MrLim had a mini celebration during math, moved on to PE where we did way cooler stuff than soccer (vball and netball and even the relay turned out pretty fun); Physics pop quiz (OMG! Awesome rightsxzsxzsxz); LA; Bio;
145 dismissals : Year 2s please enjoy the last few weeks of your 145pm-freedom XD
So we have like lollipops and cute animal magnet things from our teachers; hmm pretty awesome for a day that technically isn't ours (: [I FEEL OLD OMG]
Ummmmmm, got back a few tests I guess, like BioPhysics popquizzes Trigo etc and I guess I did pretty okay (TRIGO MUGGING PAID OFF YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and I suppose Bio can be considered a success even if it does mean I won't be seeing the asterix on my A anymore sigh). Ms Tan brought her cool heat pack; oh and I have no idea how it came about but Irene and I concluded that ZC is a unicorn (we're calling him Unicorn Zhang/UniChe) during Bio after Mr Han went through rainbow wavelengths and he made some GL remark. And the epic graphs Math lesson. Our group hasn't laughed so much in a long time.
I'm typing in HTML hahahaha.
Six days; I'll take a break and then get back to adding oil.
CHINGYING; 7:42 PM