#112
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 : }
Oh I totally neglected today's events!
CIP in the morning, which might not strictly be CIP but nevermind 'cause our finished newsletter still looked pretty passable.
Headed off for EDS Comm lunch! :D Candice was telling us all the ghost stories and freaking the comm out over pasta @ KLP; actually, I'd forgotten all of them but Weilee just reminded me, oh man. And HuiPing was telling us all about camp precautions and How You Must Enter A Hotel Room Sideways (oops; entered headfirst seven times in UK).
Also, SCs are gonna be camping in Batam during Halloween so they were wondering what we could do, haha.
Walked back to the Student Lounge for SC meeting/Mass Bonding Session. Found my group;
Obficium (Latin for...something, I'll go GoogleDict it later - speaking of which my tuition teacher went through my Chinese essays and all my 不通顺的句子 were a result of it oops). :D
Yup s'bout it gonna turn back into a word ninja and cut script.
CHINGYING; 11:38 PM