#111 you could be the best for me while I'm the worst for you
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 : }
I should stop looking at food blogs in the middle of the night 'cause they always make me hungry ):
Seriously, once holidays kick in I'll set aside one day to get all my baking done; all the foodography on leilockheart and recipes on tartelette is absolutely
mouthwatering. Plus the chio-ness of the pictures are mindblowing.
Wish my Ixus was DSLR-pro; but it's OK; it produces fairly cool pictures and I love the fisheye function.
But honestly, I'm dying for holidays to come; this time I won't be cooped up behind the computer - I've got Batam CIP and EDS planning/bonding and photography trips and church camp (!!!) and cell outings. :D and all the craft stuff and icing sugar. Food glorious food (Y)
But first, HSSRP. Oh man we're exceeding by seven minutes. I need to cut, like, nao. ): ciao!
CHINGYING; 10:42 PM