with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#110 something bout love that breaks your heart
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 : }

Because when love breaks your heart the only thing your mind can conceive of to sing is "whoa oh oh oh". XD no offence to David A anyway.

I feel stupid because I typed 'GLEE IS ON' and happily turned on the TV before I realised it was only Tuesday -.-

why are the number of my blonde moments increasing ): (don't laugh)

Skipped archery today (D:) for SC training about living and leaving a legacy which was pretty interesting.

Besides all the history on Henry Ford/Roberto something (guy who brought Coke to success), lame jokes and the game which helped me learn to identify Venus' and Yingjia's hands; it was pretty interesting [LOL repeated phrase huh]. Quite a lot of things to reflect on esp. for EDS comm. Speaking of which we're meeting tmr for lunch! :D looking forward to it; just hope I won't miss that much cause Weilee and I have to leave at 4.30 for SC MBS and Batamtrip briefing.

...gosh, I haven't packed. But it should be alright. (:

Substance abuse talk was in the audi but it can't really be considered an AIDS/substance abuse talk cause it was about cigarettes. Um got enlightened to how to smoke a cigar (apparently you have to cut it, whaaat?) and the weird shisha thing (Arab street; I vaguely remember Mr Zein talking about pros and cons of opium trade in historical SG last year); the harmful effects of tar nicotine and all were like bio recap. Wish they'd tested more on the respiratory system; really memorised a lot of things for that topic but ohwell.

Chionged the NIE survey because FelBecks and I were super duper hungry (they forgot about the SCs' lunch D:); chem practical was extremely fun with the chemical garden (saw it at Open House this year but obviously I couldn't touch it cause the P6s were really enthu about soluble salts having their membranes ruptured by osmosis and concentrated sodium silicate - really; the effect's quite pretty esp. the Highly Reactive but Highly Ugly Iron [III] Chloride) and century egg.

I think I freaked Cass out when I deshelled hers and the yolk exploded HAHAHA.

Unfortunately I now have sodium silicate all over the left side of my bag and my chemical garden died on the way home ("Hi my crystals are called dawn and my chemical garden is breaking dawn" HAHAHA) ): all the purple cobalt II chloride's broken, but nevermind; it does look nicer when the crystal stalagmites are short.

Thankfully Sab got a picture of the really tall ones (Manganese Oxide was really pretty but I kinda broke all by dumping in some Copper II Sulfate and Nickel [oops forgot the name] that had fused together and trying unsuccessfully to scoop it out).

Essentially chemical gardens are cool :D best practical ever, I think.

Chitty and I've started on the HSSRP script but I think all of Mrs Bok's groups are more hiong than us cause they did it over the weekend. It's OK I think we can manage; will definitely do my part before I leave on Saturday. Basically all the intro and change-of-tense is done, litreview slides just need a little formatting and we might have to cut down on the discussion but otherwise it's OK. (:

Think I'm gonna sleep soon; I've had three you-look-like-a-zombie remarks the past few days.


CHINGYING; 10:07 PM