#107 I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Sunday, October 24, 2010 : }
Friday seems like a zillion light years away; church always cheers me up. Today's worship really reminded me of one of my favourite songs and yeah okay so to heck with my GPA until I get my report book back on Friday.
Okay well cell as usual; Speedlight as usual; lunch at KFC not as usual (usual = Aston's at the coffeeshop; hehe I know Candice and Vicki are jealous :D); headed home on the 19 as usual.
Hmm, it just sank in that I'm going to Batam this coming Saturday (CIP!). Pretty thankful I'm still able to go for the CIP although I'll be missing out on all the fun adventure stuff. It's OK; I'll drag Fel and Janell to abseil/rock climb with me during the hols if possible. (:
Hope I won't be missing out too much on the LET Sec3 gathering on the 31st; can't be helped 'cause I'll be with SC in Batam!
So right now I guess it means I gotta throw all my holiday resolutions off my list of priorities and really work on the HSSRP project review; fingers toes everything else all crossed
please don't let me screw up.
Packing is a little flawed cause we only have the full list (i.e. water trekking/Kota Tinggi included) to go by; but it should be fairly straightforward anyway since all we're gonna do in Batam is help out at the orphanage.
I should sort out my desk too, I think; everyone's going on major springcleaning mood and it's catching. Plus all the tumblr photos that everyone includes in their Room Renovation Resolution (awesome alliteration there) really want to make you redo your room such that it's magazine-spread-worthy.
Hmm, actually that sounds quite cool. Hopefully I'll be able to get around to actually doing it. :D
CHINGYING; 5:28 PM