#106 message in a bottle
Saturday, October 23, 2010 : }
Gosh, I'm tired, but as usual I'm embracing my freedom (too much) and resolving to stay up as late as I want without having to worry about whether it's gonna affect my concentration in class, teehee. :D
Anyway got up early today and practically dragged myself to eat carrot cake for breakfast cause I was
that sleepy, headed off to E!Hub to meet Kendra and the rest of the facils. Nearly had a super big scare 'cause she told me Camp Unify was in November (I.E. PROJECT REVIEW MONTH; hence CLASH AND DIE), but then Rachel confirmed it was in December so I can breathe easy. (:
Anyway, walked to Pasir Ris Park with the rest to like get to know each other etc, and-
OMG I JUST SPENT THE PAST TEN MINUTES ON FB AND TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS HAHAHA.
Yep, had ultimate frisbee (which I'm fairly fail at), and the usual untangling-of-groups [hehe thirty seconds, awesome feat right], then three-legged racing (which turned into two-legged hopping hahaha) and three-legged soccer which was by far the most epic. Even last year's orientation where I got tied to Sarah and XinYi to play soccer wasn't as epic - unless you were the person in the middle of two enthu guys who ran off in opposite directions, ouch, but that's irrelevant.
Well anyway decided to go back home instead of joining the rest for lunch 'cause I had tuition, and I crashed on the couch all the way until 2.50. Thankfully chocolate kept me awake during tuition, LOL.
...and I just spent another half hour on FaceBook LOL.
But yeah, this morning was really fun; looking forward to camp/facilling :D
CHINGYING; 10:19 PM