#103 if I had you
Friday, October 22, 2010 : }
Unfortunately, yes, that is the only lyric I can make out from Adam Lambert's song. Cool tune and very glam music video, though.
Anyway vball today was fun (pointedly ignores embarrassing serving moments) and note to self please don't ever serve with a gigantic watch again; said gigantic watch will leave a very big bruise on your wrist.
Shit I was supposed to start on the project review an hour ago and I gotta sleep early 'cuz I'm meeting the facils tmr at 10am at DTE Macs :D
My GPA is gonna take a freaking huge plummet this semester but OK well maybe mugging doesn't work for me whatever just don't let me get kicked out of class/whatever. I feel like I did the supplementary worksheets for nothing but then you know what at least I tried. You'd think that it would at least pay off, but no, I have to go get my grades in the only subject I didn't study two months in advance for LOL. And you'd think it would be enough to let me enjoy my holiday but no I'm faced with threats of endless tuition in like every freaking subject fml.
And I thought my parents were OK when I told them my EOYs were screwed. Guess adults love to contradict themselves; evidence can be found damn easily in everyday life.
Guess I'm not exactly in the best of moods but whatever gonna ignore it, I don't care about my GPA anymore tyvm. (Like real; it's not the best feeling when your 3.87 drops to four Bs and zero Apluses)
I want 3M's brains; it's making it worse to see everyone around me scoring full marks. I think it's just me lol hai I'm stupid wtv.
Hahaha omg I feel damn GL today thanks to my grades and I just snapped at my dad for asking about my friends' results (shit I think I'm gonna get retribution for this; double tuition during hols probably) but just gotta keep reminding myself; all the 4.0s mugged shitloads I guess.
Sometimes shoving your noses into your books just isn't enough.
OK for Math I understand. Weak foundation, poor understanding of concepts unable to think critically think logically etc etc being a bit lazy in the earlier topics sure.
Sciences? I really have no idea where I've gone wrong. I know I sound really proud/etc here but honestly, I did all the homework I did all the extensions I paid attention in class (correction: I get sleepy in physics but still I listen to my teachers and don't text); OK maybe I didn't do 100% of the TYS but I read the textbooks! I went through my files and redid all my common tests and everything; just what on earth went wrong I really don't know.
Shit this everyone's asking me about grades "oh you're so smart" "oh you're from 3M" yeah well someone has to be at the bottom too PLEASE DON'T STEREOTYPE 3M PEOPLE. YES WE HAVE 4.0S AND YES WE HAVE THE PEOPLE LEFT BEHIND IN THE DUST TYVM.
I'm sick of all this, sick of all the high expectations, sick of how your elation at a high GPA turns into worry, endless worry about GPA maintenance, sick of comparing myself to everyone else.I think I should stop ranting, I'm only gonna get commented on about how I probably didn't work enough or got the grades I deserved or should be content with what I have, whatever.
CHINGYING; 10:15 PM