#102 some girls won't dance to the beat of the track
Thursday, October 21, 2010 : }
hmm, the above lyric from Lady Gaga sounds quite cool, might photoshop it if I find the appropriate picture :D
Anyway, I'm going through all the really cool options of things I can do after 4th November, like-
1. Breathe easy2. Play volleyball
3. Make dates (with people of the same gender obv NO I'M STRAIGHT BUT YES I FOLLOW SCHOOL RULES LOL) without worrying about HSSRP clashes
4. 10000001 craft things
5. Bake 10000001 things (I have icing sugar in my cupboard, yum :D)
6. Take 100000000000000000000000001 photos (BOLD ITALIC UNDERLINE!), =
7. 10000000000000000000000001 hours of Photoshop
8. Clear out pure evil worksheets
9. Revamp my room
10. Set up my Awesome Organisation System
et cetera et cetera. And, yes, HCL homework, but it doesn't bother me. One more year of Chinese heehee :D although it's starting to grow on me, I admit, and I like it more than other subjects. (Wait, did I just say that?!)
Whatever. Heehee.
CHINGYING; 10:56 PM