#101 you and me could write a bad romance
Thursday, October 21, 2010 : }
This is incredibly ironic. Yep, I put my social life/computer games/blog on hiatus during EOYs and have to resist the temptation not to switch on the Lenovo during the EOY period; now that EOYs are over I'm too lazy to blog.
Honestly, I'm not that free. HSSRP Project Review in two weeks. And SC Trip...I'm still really really sad about skipping the waterfall expedition due to the project review. I mean, HSSRP over leisure, sure, and I did apply for it, but - still. I've wanted to abseil, jump off a jetty, and spend a day trekking through overseas waterfalls
since I was young. I mean, height elements, water elements are my idea of fun, while presentations always give me the jitters.
And it sucks 'cause I know a chance like this is
never going to come by again. (LOL, the string of "nevers" from BBYD comes to mind)
Whatever. I guess ranting's not going to work, but still: it was really really sad for me and Fel and Janell to sit in at the briefing yesterday and hear everyone ooh and aah at all the crazy sports we'd have to miss.
On a brighter note; I'm a facil for camp unity! :D Well technically all the Year 3s in LET are, seeing as how we need quite a lot of people to orientate all the P6s coming into Speedlight, but it's gonna be cool! My first church camp; seeing as how I've missed all the previous ones due to school/etc. Really looking forward to it - you know, it's kinda cool: it'll be an orientation for me too, to like let me get to know the people in my division. One thing about joining in P5 when everyone grew up in Sparklight for ten years; you definitely don't know that many people out of cell. Like Rachel(Huang) is constantly astounded at my limited knowledge of everyone in church, ohwell.
Speaking of church, idk but there's just some key link missing in my faith, I guess. Don't really want to talk about it, seeing as how religion is a grey area, but let's just say that cell topics have been making me think loads. I was gonna say maybe the camp would help me sort my thoughts out, but then...camps aren't the only thing that can fix your faith. It's not the camp I should be depending on; it's God, and it's also up to me to make the right decisions.I think I'm gonna need quite some time to sort it out.Anyway, ChemHCLLA papers back today; I should be thankful of my grades and ignore the extremely high Apluses staring in my face from my friends' papers; all the muggers deserve their grades and to put it in others' words, my class' average is what some people would kill for. I guess I'm not as worked up as I should be because I kind of decided during EOYs that I've done the best I can and God will do the rest.
Well, at least I've figured out that hardcore mugging doesn't get me anywhere. I'm better off studying smart, like I did last year and the year before that. (: just gotta tweak my strategy a little.
Physics and the two Maths tomorrow. Bio, I think, will be OK. Ahwell.
Gonna reread Harry Potter PDFs etc. These marking days have been fun, I guess, with SCGS Invest w Janell on Monday; and though Cass and Sab couldn't make it at the last minute on Tuesday, Siow and I ran into JC and Laura @ Tampines 1 so they came along with us to Bugis. And classouting on Wednesday to spend the Pastamania vouchers; okay well I didn't join them for the movie and truth or dare was just plain awkward
turtle, it was pretty fun I guess.
Volleyball tmr after school with Irene MaKou (and...? Not too sure, haha); should be fun to vent any post-EOY frustration. And I've been dying to see if I can serve over the net XD
Gonna start on the project review presentation before I Maple/slack.
CHINGYING; 8:16 PM