#94 imma get your heart racing
Friday, September 24, 2010 : }
My right wrist hurts like crazy; think I sprained it after using it to hold on for dear life during a very jerky bus ride today. Typing makes this electric trail of pain zigzag through the side of my wrist, weird X:
Anyway for once I reached home at
4pm today which is an incredibly great feat. Feels good to finally be able to see sunlight streaming through the windows again (: anyway 'cause it was the usual
post-rain awesome weather I got motivated to mug. :D went outside to mug, sat at a bench and finished my Indices supplementary worksheet! Unfortunately ants like math, it seems, because I have an ant bite on a place which I shan't mention and a couple of mosquitos bit me on each elbow while I was going through Bio.
But I feel
very accomplished. Hmm, it's 9.24 and I've exhausted most of the things I can do on the computer (must. Not. Touch. Adobe. Reader. Or I'll end up re-reading all the awesome fiction series I have, and this is
not the ideal time to do so). Maybe I can go mug later ahahaha.
Hmm, today was the first day I actually felt relaxed during recess. No last-minute, frantic scurrying to scrounge up notes and no flurry to redo That Tough Question for the thousandth time. We got let off early from PE (NO SOCCER FOR ONCE YESSSSSSSSSSSS; floorball and frisbee were awesome and there's volleyball and basketball to look forward to next week;
thumbs up) so we took our time during recess, talking etc.
Plus I actually did pretty OK for Physics test hehe. Well, I
did throw away four marks (!!!) in the vector diagram because of
one stupid arrow direction (dammit I knew I should've stuck to my parallelograms instead of trying to be physics pros like the guys by drawing a triangle); everything else in that diagram was correct T.T but finally, something pays off.
Went to 3H to find Candice cause I read the number on one of the photos wrongly; found a whole load of people coming in and out to pay $$$. Helped her chase a few then went back to class to get my ChocMint Guides cookies from Irene! To be honest one of the biggest incentives was the pretty tin design (
SWIRLS AND NATURE ON THE COVER AHAHAHAHA YES CONTINUE ROLLING YOUR THAT'S-SO-TYPICAL-CHINGYING-EYES). 8D
Lunched with her and Sabbie; for once we didn't have to rush off to class/CCA/mug (I haven't had the luxury of time in ages) so we kind of sat there and talked about tons of random things. Plus the weather, again, was really cool.
Btw I think Yusiang is in a very weird mood today because he (attempted to) GL me by saying hi repeatedly (
ah ohwell it's EOYs I know everyone's got a fault line in their brain). Hahahahaha telling him about the EDS photos is a good way to make him say something else :D
12-ed back with Sabbie; as usual the bus ride passed super fast. I love talking with people on the 12; we cover so many topics. (: hmm, my mum was just coming back from work when I reached so she spotted me at the bus stop and I got a free ride back hehe.
Managed to get a leetle more photography done these past few days; I'm afraid my camera memory has been vacant ever since the previous/this week's
onslaught of very important tests.
Yep, all this explains my pretty cheerful mood today.
But well, it's the
calm before the storm as they always say. Because EOYs is next next Thursday. I'm allowing myself this one last long post before (what's new) I really cut down and get down
and dirty to mugging.
Bye world; all the best- I've been fighting so much this year just for all my grades; I won't give up this last 30%. 加油 guys!
CHINGYING; 9:18 PM