with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#93 you think I'm pretty/without any make up on
Thursday, September 23, 2010 : }

Hahaha I just had to use a line with make-up in after reading the bimbotic half of JC's post. Go and do your nails, I bet they're all just awfully ruined after, ohmytian, mugging for Chem and Trigo. [Why oh why did Fel and Patrick give me a bimbo for a brothersister in 2L?]

I'M JUST DYING TO PHOTOSHOP EVERY SINGLE LYRIC OF TEENAGE DREAM ):

Screwed my chem test by reading the Periodic Table wrongly, reading three questions wrongly, and overall making myself panic so much during the test I garbled everything up. By the time I realised that I was supposed to be finding x but somehow my panicked brain was finding y, I'd run out of time. X:

Anyway, mission Stalk Candice For EDS Photos has been accomplished! I think 3H must think I'm crazy; I've been going to their class at 15-minute intervals every morning and peeking in and going off and repeating the cycle. I paid her $10 for the photos which is pretty funny in a way seeing as how the money's gonna come back to me (HAHA).

Hmm, morning assembly this morning (LOL) was quite epic. Mr Lim wasn't here so Ms Fang took attendance for us, only she did it after the keloa baris so she yelled 3M stay back don't move!! and then smiled and said more normally, I have to take attendance :D we found it fairly funny actually. (:

Finally touched my camera after some weeklong hiatus. I still like photographing sweet things; I think my camera is going to get visual diabetes, yknow, the type you get from snapping too many shots of glucose-filled treats. Hershey's Kisses aren't just tasty; they're good photographing subjects.

Had a very good nap which will hopefully stave away all urges to sleep in class tomorrow; Irene's been saving my life with Mentos and Haribo these few days. (Y)

Unfortunately the nap came while I was in the middle of reading all my Time backissues in an attempt to pull up my comprehension and vocab, so I'll probably go do Physics and attempt to read some more.

Getting my guides cookies tmr! Fingers crossed I hope the box is pretty so I can use it as a tool for desk organisation 8D I better find time after EOYs to whip my table into some megaorganiser; I've been losing too many supplementary worksheets this year. X:

It's been raining these few days (:D); today on the way home Melissa and I were watching raindrops roll down the MRT windows. Haven't done that in a while; oooh and speaking of Weird Things You Did When Young, QiJing was talking into the fan during cell on Sunday. (grin)

The more I think about Ulysses the more I want to read it. Sigh, always happens.


CHINGYING; 8:51 PM