#92 I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 : }
we gonna light it up like it's dynamiteAs is the case with most catchy songs; hated it at first, heard it in a shop and got sold on it. Well, the lyrics are kind of...empty, but yes, have I said it's catchy?
I feel
very accomplished today despite discovering that yes, mugging at Macs/BK/etc etc etc two weeks in a row equals to four meals a day equals to constant feeling-full-ness. LOL.
Math Assignment's done 'cept for the graphs (which actually make up half of the assignment) and I'm trying to work up some creativity for Uma's letter for
Fasting, Feasting.
Glee's on in half an hour (Y) I have a feeling I'm going to be denied like last week because I have stoi
chiometry CT tomorrow ): nevermind; will see if I can convince my dad hehe. Anyway I've done the TYS and the worksheet and pop quiz corrections and notes for them :D
Feeling considerably happier than my last post, but ohwell, anyway yeah Mr Koh's kind of right that Year3 doesn't matter THAT much; you're supposed to spend it getting to know the foundation so I'm gonna concentrate on that so my Year4 won't be crazy/and hope I'll get a good GPA along the way (fingers crossed).
Yes, for once, tag replies here-
Cheryl HI GANGAN my tagboard got graced with your presence ahahaha. TYTY (: drop me a link if you have a blog next time you tag k! 8D
KX haha jiayou to you too muggerrrrrrr
pedo I'm wondering what my namesheet got turned into during PC today.
Mel HI MEL actually I'm kind of looking forward to EOYs oops. Well, seeing as how it's a chance to pull up my lousy T3 grades hahahaha oh man Year 3 screws your thinking up.
CHINGYING; 9:28 PM