#89 you know the feeling you get when it's late and you haven't done your homework?
Sunday, September 19, 2010 : }
Yeah well I've gonghan left. :D at least my zhtk is pretty much done with, if you count done as checking random questions using the dictionary and using the dice method for the rest.
Anyway, today after Speedlight I learnt that
silicon is a
metalloidand Jackie Chan is
not half-Indian as Daryl would have you believe.
and I'M SCREWED FOR TRIGO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH X:
ANYWAY EDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE PAY ME SEVENTEEN BUCKS IF YOU GOT YOUR EDS TEE FROM THE DANCE STUDIO; DON'T MAKE ME HAUNT YOU C:
(oh no my house just ran out of cheese D:)
I just realised my post is flying all over the place according to the weird abstract workings of my mind a la how James Joyce writes his work (
stream of consciousness writing style)
. XD
Yesterday I had some huge debate over whether to fork out $41-35% at Borders for
Ulysses/Finnegan's Wake because it's
a) Very, very, chim, and I mean 1920s-Irish ye-old-abstract-universitylit-Mr-Ken chim
butb) Sounds pretty interesting
(Ulysses occurs within the space of
one day but you see, uh, well, it's about ten thousand pages long; the latter sounds way more interesting with the whole starts-in-the-middle-of-one-sentence-and-ends-with-the-beginning-of-the-same-sentence)
, and so long as I force myself to read it it
should help me in Y4 Lit since Mr Ken spent roughly an hour of our blackbox lectures/lessons going through
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.
To quote someone, though, I chose
Harry Potter instead (HAHAHAHA). Might cave in during the holidays if I ever get one of those sudden hey-I-should-improve-my-taste-in-books inspirational outbursts. Or if I end up at Borders again before Tuesday.
I have purple and gold tissue paper from
Paperchase and I feel oddly accomplished, though less so after I realised they had to be folded to come in the packaging and now I can't use it to form some wallpaper because the creases are absolutely unsightly. Maybe I could iron them. 8D (I sound insane here.)
*Wednesday's ZBNOW Page 5 has me feeling extremely happy and accomplished. TeachersDayComm everything paid off ♥
CHINGYING; 10:50 PM