with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#88 you think I'm funny (when i tell the punch line wrong)
Friday, September 17, 2010 : }

Yes the post title's from Teenage Dream again, whatever KX!

Anyway I gave up my fruitless search for movies online (they're not in cinema anymore so can't watch them sigh; all the good movies just had to come out during EOYs last year) and switched to YouTube heehee.

LA roleplay today was OK I guess; bling bling 8D

Bio and Physics were good; got back Bio practical - deproved by one mark but yknowwhat it's still an A-plus (: well I've a kind of neutral feeling about physics, not sure if the answers I gave are the ones Mr Koh's looking for but ohwell. Over and done with. Made a couple of stupid mistakes for Linear Law pop quiz, but overally I know my method's there :D

MidAutumn Fest this year was just two hours of concert, but anyway it was better than I expected of something that ruined my plans for a solid Friday afternoon of mugging; Xijie did awesome (laughed like crazy) and the 变脸 performance was really good 8D Circled (my new term for circle line hahaha) with Siow and LXY to Tampines; had dinner with Siow; walked into the new Hershey's store and seriously if my wallet didn't have a limit I'd have bought the whole shop. Oooh, and they have Reese's Pieces too HAHAHA in your face JC.

Told myself I'd mug; Trigo and Chem MoleConcept next week.

Sheesh, better gear up for EOYs. Anyway FaceBook's starting to lose its shine now, so it's good (: will put off Photoshopping, blogskinning, etc until EOYs. Photography too X: alright; will enjoy the last couple of hours of what is known as a fridaynight and then catch some sleep (barely got more than sixteen in total the past week and I've no idea what has kept me from turning - quote Jlee - zombified in class).


CHINGYING; 10:31 PM