#86 forget it. I take that back.
Monday, September 13, 2010 : }
Jeez, went from being all high at having accomplished a report in two months after the stupid Major Project Directional Change #7. Now my prof's comments come back and they're really, really severe, like we lost the focus of the report and how it's not what he wanted (again ._.) etc etc etc. They're seriously too depressing to read, especially since I'm in a cranky mood from sleeping at 4.30AM last night. Yeah thanks to that btw.
Not in a mood to decipher handwriting now. I think I sound like a b- (you get the point) by being really negative here but sorry, I'm not in the best of moods now. And you
know you can't change them anymore, so you're like shit I just submitted a report which my mentor hates. Oh, and he's deciding whether we get published or not.
...his comments make sense, really, I'm not saying my mentor sucks. The thing that's getting me really down is that
we don't have the chance to change it. And I really wanted to get and learn so much out of HSSRP, just didn't have the same opportunities what with all the confusion. ):
--
Haha shit I need to perk up ): on a high note, math test's been postponed and we get an hour of aircon during LA to prac for Macbeth roleplay. Which is good, since we didn't get much time to prac during the hols (read: none at all).
I think I've been a very bad EDS Angel, I'm sorry Cindy ): will get her something rly cool to make up for it. :X
Linear law's confusing but OK so far. Bio pop was good 8D gonna amp up the revision for Thursday. And for once I didn't have my mouth open the whole of Physics (I need to relish the moment - you know, moments as in turning effects of forces i.e. what we're doing now, lol lame pun wtv).
I think I'm getting crankier, typing in short form. Tsk.
Chem, ciao.
CHINGYING; 10:20 PM