#82 so take a chance and don't ever look back; don't ever look back
Thursday, September 9, 2010 : }
Just been viewing more tumblrs, and this is what I've to conclude-
they tell you to live life the way it is.run, jump, scream, love } without regrets. But you will. When you see the Ds and Fs, when you see your papers covered all over in red ink; the red ink that makes you want to cry until your eyes are as red as your paper.because in this world your brain matters more than your heart.So I'm gonna work on that GPA. Because you gotta do what you gotta do to survive in this world, even if you're throwing aside happiness for a perfect sheet of paper that everyone else has.Because A-pluses are the new average.---
I think it's incredibly ironic that I'm listening to
Teenage Dream. If only life were as feel-good as the song.
CHINGYING; 9:54 PM