with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#80 i like you a lot lot
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 : }

haha somehow I find that line from Lady Gaga's Boys Boys Boys fairly funny. Probably related to some SYTYCD move I watched during my couple of weeks' YouTube hunting.

--

Welcome to ChingYing's world of Runescape;

Task accomplished: HSSRP Report v3

New Quest: Defeat the Dangerously Disgustingly Dangerous Disgusting Pile of Homework.
HP: Unlimited
Strength: Enough to kill your brain cells.
Defense: Enough to repel anyone (including aforementioned human)

Weapon of Choice: Signo Blue-Black 0.38 pen
Strength: Mightier than a sword, machete or procrastination any day.
MP: Tends to run out quickly; with an average of one refill to four essays.

Occupation: Student.
Physical State: Swollen eye (which is being ignored due to the incessant need to stay awake and do things)
Mental State: Crazy and cross-eyed from nitpicking at aforementioned HSSRP Report. Headachey and this close to giving in to procrastination [proof being this blog post].

--

I WILL DO HOMEWORK BY 11PM.
Ergh, Plants vs Zombies is annoyingly (annoying because I feel exceedingly guilty for neglecting my poor dear Chem and for maltreating my Physics which I have banished to a file to forget for all eternity until tomorrow. And my Bio thinks a full Monday of devotion was insufficient to cover the upcoming test (one of many in T4W1).

Although the sight of my new file cheers me up a little. Yeah, depleted a ton of my blue and purple permanent marker ink by doodling on it, and the ink's kinda rubbing off (X:) but it looks nothing less than awesome.


CHINGYING; 9:59 PM