with you, I'd dance in a storm.

Photobucket

heads up!
chingz
Lystra/MIA/twentyone
EDS/SC/GE/Drakon
child of God

tagboard


links
grace!
grace's blogshop
aileen
leen's blogshop
nicolette
MiJi
cayke
sandra
samantha
natasha
Jlee
the batch blog
IanT
tingfang
amelia

crystal
desiree
jalyn
jiayi
joyng
joyteo
kahngee
xinghwee
zheru

Lystra!
cassandra
darien
felicia
jianchong
laura
limxinyi
melvin
peishan
rebecca
sarah
venus
vivianong
siowxinyi

MIA!
fena
kaixiang
DHSEDS!
charlotte
huihsien
rachellim
sabrina
vicki
zhiyi

anthea
clarice
faith
huiyi
melissa
rachelhuang
wengshuen

ashlynna
elaine
kaishi
suchi
therese

old records
just move on already.

credits
designer
basecodes
headers
picture
colour codes

#75 comparisons are easily done
Friday, September 3, 2010 : }

once you've had a taste of perfection- THINKING OF YOU katy perry

So a recipe for almost everything positive is to smile.

Even if it's forced it's still better than frowning, so I'll make sure I smile throughout the digusting pile of homework I have to work my way through these hols.

Alright anyway EDS phototaking was cool today (: haha ended up next to chingguy in the 正心园shot, Yusiang took very long to take in the fact that if they labelled the photo with names they'd think there was a mistake in the names XD
I'm sorry huihsien I didn't get to stand beside you like we planned - had to sit down instead of stand up (D:) in the formal shots because yknow, EDS is a megalarge CCA and we totally couldn't fit onto the puny tables.

Liulaoshi is coming back next term noooooooooo (hi 3M I know you echo my sentiments. I can already [fore]see the plunge in my zuowen marks.)

Lugged three ring files and a very heavy bag today; it almost split into two thanks to deskclearing. And announcements today was crazy with the last-minute unscripted Chinese announcement; thankyousomuch huizhong who memorised it for me :D

Anyway so filecheck came back and I'm extremely pleased to say that I lost three marks because I forgot to sign all my test papers ergh. But anyway I guess they're still passable marks, though I seem to be throwing away all my pluses these days.

Ohwell.

enroute to saving my titanic
chem moleconcept pop quiz (!) / CT
ACE presentation
binomials test
bio plant nutrition and transport CT

I'm pretty sure there are more but whatever. Physics pop today was OK I guess; I'm hoping I can just scrape through. Plus I'm quite proud of the zuowen I managed to come up with (at the cost of my currently-cramped hand). Macbeth textbased wasn't my best, but I guess it wasn't my worst either so (:

Off to play koala sabotage! I seem to be Googling constantly for all the games I used to play in lower primary. Yknow what, they're still as fun. :D

/I guess second-best is all I will know


CHINGYING; 9:04 PM