#74 she's a mess, she's a mess, she's a mess now the girl is stressed
Thursday, September 2, 2010 : }
I hate reality checks.Y'know, I don't usually use lines from the same song in continuous posts, but seriously this line can pretty much describe a lot of things now.
I hate how life is a rollercoaster; you feel damn high and then the next moment something hits you on the head.
Hard. I know it's to make you human and it makes you more real and less perfect and prevents you from getting too complacent and you deserve it and all that jazz, but.
Anyway, I'm not really in the mood to describe in detail how I could've gotten full marks but didn't, could've pulled up my shitty Math marks but made careless mistakes worth
eight freaking marks in total. The Logs test I was so confident of, the one I finished in fifteen minutes, the one I mugged for for
two whole weeks before just so I could have the satisfaction of seeing something higher than a B (or the D I got for trigo) on my math paper.
But no, I had to read the wrong bases and make careless mistakes. And it's not the first time
why couldn't I have made those mistakes when doing those forty questions for revision why didn't I learn why can't I just have a good feeling about a test and get it back with that feeling still intact? Totally battered myself internally in the Chem lesson that followed. Mole Concept and stoichiometry; more calculations, more reminders. Guess I pretty much emo-ed the whole of chem and you know what I don't feel good cause it was pretty close to wallowing in self-pity.
I even had to reevaluate my GPA to factor in my bio grade and math grade, and you know what it's just going to nosedive. I don't know what I'm going to say to my dad I don't know how I'm going to get the grades I need to achieve everything I want to achieve.
Anyway my HSSRP report came back and this time we've got much better comments, I think ProfSavage gave quite a lot of awesome feedback hehe :D left to do ACE project afterwards but there wasn't any internet connection so played basketball with MaKou HaoYi Irene SXY and two PRC guys yep. Really epic basketball and I had a lot of fun just channelling everything into every shot.
I'm going to mug+chiong HSSRP during the September holidays. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually looking forward to EOYs (not). They're my last hope.
CHINGYING; 7:41 PM